Friday, August 14, 2009

Today's Horoscope

Gemini: Painting something as big as the Golden Gate Bridge is fine as long as you understand that as soon as you reach the end, you will have to go back and start all over again. A certain goal will get accomplished. Do, though, be realistic about the time and effort it requires. [from today's Toronto Star]

We are getting there. I think I'm done with the lease negotiations, and it should be all signed off within the next few days. I have initial drawings from the architect for the change rooms, reception area, etc, and they look good. The contractor is figuring out what that will cost. And Eldorado is getting started on the wall design, so I should start to see ideas from them very soon as well. Assuming the lease does get signed very, very soon, I will get some pictures up online to share what the facility might look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment