Saturday, February 6, 2010

The New TCA is Looking Good!

I stopped by Toronto Climbing Academy's new location earlier today. They had a good crowd out for their grand opening, and the place is looking really nice. I did a few climbs (good routes), and saw a lot of the usual TCA community there.

I was especially pleased to see they have a large seamless padding system around their huge top-out boulder, and that just about all their walls have lead anchors installed. These are two things in common with our new gym, so obviously I agree with both those decisions!

Congrats to Chris, Sacha and Ana on the beautiful new facility. I'm looking forward to working with them to keep growing the climbing community in Toronto.

1 comment:

  1. I was there today, it looks really good. Can't wait to see how it will be once everything is done.

    Hope they move the lockers over to the new location soon as well.

    ReplyDelete